Creality Ender 3 Series Dual Z Axis all Metal Conversion Kit.
- Ender 3,
- Ender 3 Pro,
- Ender 3 v2,
- Ender 3 Neo.
Direct fit for Ender 3 v2, Ender 3, Pro & Neo models will require a bracket printing for relocating the power supply an STL can be easily found online.
- 1x Creality T8 365mm Standard Length (Stainless Steel).
- 2x Creality Backlash POM’s (Brass).
- 2x Flexible T8 to 5mm Rod Couplers (Silver Aluminium).
- 1x Creality Z-Axis Conversion Plate (Black Anodised Aluminium).
- 2x Z-Axis Fully Adjustable Bearings (Black Anodised Aluminium).
- 2x Stepper Motor Brackets (Black Anodised Aluminium).
- 1x Creality 42-34 Z-Axis Stepper Motor.
- 1x Dual Z-Axis Stepper Motor Cable (Black).
- 1x Tube of High Temp Super Lube PTFE Grease.
- All Creality screws and spacers provided (Chrome Steel).
This kit has been setup with Genuine Creality parts and the highest quality parts available. The kit has a Z-Axis bearing which is fully adjustable and contains a proper replaceable bearings this can be attached to the Z-Axis cross bar or on the Z-Axis profile sides. Our kit also has flexible rod couplers to help eliminate any z lock.
Our kit could also be used with the Timing Sync Belt Setup and our Mental 3D M8 Bearing Rod Spacers made for the Adjustable Aluminium Bearing, the kit and parts are listed in our shop.
The cheap non Genuine Dual Z-Axis kits on eBay have plastic Z-Axis bearing which has a piece of metal resembling a bearing this could cause Z lock whilst printing and / or can only be attached to the Z-Axis cross bar restricting where you can put it. The kits will also come with 2x T8 Rods that are the incorrect height and cheap short lasting stepper motors.
All parts listed as Creality are Genuine parts.
Please Note: You’ll have to have some DIY knowledge to fit this kit as there’s no instructions as of yet, however it is relatively easy to install, please use the grease and do all the rods, rod nuts & bearings provided in the kit, you may also need to adjust your vRefs in the printers firmware if available.
Although everything is brand new sometimes aluminium parts may have some very very minor marks due to how there packaged and sent to us, if you want pictures of the kit before being dispatched please ask.