Creality Ender 3 Series Dual Z Axis all Metal Conversion Timing Kit.
- Ender 3,
- Ender 3 Pro,
- Ender 3 v2,
- Ender 3 Neo.
Direct fit for Ender 3 v2, Ender 3, Pro & Neo models will require a bracket printing for relocating the power supply an STL can be easily found online.
- 1x Creality T8 365mm Standard Length.
- 2x Creality Backlash POM’s.
- 2x Flexible Aluminium T8 to 5mm Rod Couplers.
- 1x Creality Z-Axis Conversion Plate (Black Anodised Aluminium).
- 2x Z-Axis Fully Adjustable Bearings (Black Anodised Aluminium).
- 2x Stepper Motor Brackets (Black Anodised Aluminium).
- 1x Creality 42-34 Z-Axis Stepper Motor.
- 1x Dual Z-Axis Stepper Motor Cable.
- 2x T8 Rod 20 Tooth Timing Gears (Black Anodised Aluminium).
- 1x TwoTrees Anti Slip GT2 6mm Closed Loop Belt.
- 1x Tube of High Temp PTFE Grease.
- All Creality screws and spacers provided.
This kit has been setup with genuine Creality parts and the highest quality parts available. The kit has a Z-Axis bearing which is fully adjustable and contains a proper replaceable bearings that can be attached to the Z-Axis cross bar or on the Z-Axis profile sides. Our kit also has flexible rod couplers to help eliminate any z lock.
Our kit also comes with the timing belt setup to stop the x-axis dropping on one side when the stepper motors are deactivated, the timing belt setup is based on the new Ender 3 s1 and CR6-SE etc… with no tensioner required.
The cheap non genuine Dual Z-Axis kits on eBay have plastic Z-Axis bearing which has a piece of metal resembling a bearing this could cause Z lock whilst printing and / or can only be attached to the Z-Axis cross bar restricting where you can put it. The kits will also come with 2x T8 Rods that are the incorrect height and cheap short lasting stepper motors.
All parts listed as Creality are genuine parts.
Please Note: You’ll have to have some DIY knowledge to fit this kit as there’s no instructions as of yet, however it is relatively easy to install, you may also need to adjust your vRefs in the printers firmware if available.
Although everything is brand new sometimes aluminium parts may have some very very minor marks due to how there packaged and sent to us, if you want pictures of the kit before being dispatched please ask.