Creality Ender 3 Max Dual Z Axis Conversion Kit with Bearing.
- Ender 3 Max.
Will require a bracket printing for relocating the power supply an STL can be easily found online.
- 1x Creality T8 Threaded Rod 480mm Standard Length (Stainless Steel).
- 1x Creality T8 Rod Backlash POM (Brass).
- 1x Creality T8 to 5mm Rod to Stepper Motor Coupler (Silver Aluminium).
- 1x Creality Z-Axis Conversion Plate (Black Anodised Aluminium).
- 1x Creality Z-Axis Self Adjustable Bearing (Standard Black Plastic).
- 1x Creality Stepper Motor Bracket (Standard Black Plastic).
- 1x Creality 42-34 Z-Axis Stepper Motor.
- 1x Creality Dual Z-Axis Stepper Motor Cable (Black).
- 1x Tube of High Temp Super Lube PTFE Grease.
- All Creality Screws, Spacers, Spring Washers & T-Nuts (Chrome Steel).
This kit has been made up with all Genuine Creality 3D® Parts.
The cheap non Genuine Dual Z-Axis kits on eBay have plastic Z-Axis bearing which has a piece of metal resembling a bearing this could cause Z lock whilst printing. The kits will also come with 2x T8 Rods that are the incorrect height and cheap short lasting stepper motors.
Please Note: You’ll have to have some DIY knowledge to fit this kit as there’s no instructions as of yet, however it is relatively easy to install, please use the grease and do all the rods, rod nuts & bearings provided in the kit, you may also need to adjust your vRefs in the printers firmware if available.
Although everything is brand new sometimes aluminium parts may have some very very minor marks due to how there packaged and sent to us, if you want pictures of the kit before being dispatched please ask.